Online Business Continuity Planning
Good business continuity plans will keep a company running through any interruptions including power failures, IT system crashes, natural disasters, and supply chain problems.
Our team of certified business continuity planners has helped hundreds of credit union professionals develop, test, and enhance their business continuity programs through our unique CU Recover software platform and methodology. With the use of a virtual business continuity appliance, a company can cut costs of their business continuity plan, due to lower power, space, and hardware overhead.
We focus on making business continuity planning an organization-wide initiative and process – bringing people, processes, and technologies together.
Business Continuity Process
We understand the challenges that you face in dedicating time to business continuity plan development, so we’ll do the heavy lifting for you. Our process includes:
- The Business Impact Analysis (BIA) – including our Financial Impact Analysis model using your credit union’s 5300 call report data
- Departmental Recovery Plans – we will work directly with department heads to help them create plans
- Key Contact Development – pulling together information from across the entire organization so it is accessible in one central location
- CU Recover website – once the plan is developed and approved, we load it into the CU Recover hosting platform for you and provide secure access to your custom website
- Maintenance & Monitoring – your certified business continuity professional will continue to work with you to help ensure that your plan is kept up-to-date
- Recovery Team Development – we will also work with you to identify responsible parties (and backups) for each of the critical recovery teams
- Annual Exercises & Continuous Improvement – annual exercises are included (and highly encouraged) with your business continuity plan. Our certified professionals are available to help you before, during and after an exercise.
We also provide templates that can be customized for pandemic plans, crisis management and other frequently requested documents.
Do you have questions about how to conduct a risk assessment? Do you want to know the top reasons your disaster recovery plan might fail? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our business continuity services or sign-up for a demo of our CU Recover platform.