Business Continuity Planning Online
Good business continuity plans will keep a company running through any interruptions including power failures, IT system crashes, natural disasters, and supply chain problems.
Our team of certified business continuity planners has helped hundreds of companies develop, test, and enhance their business continuity programs through our unique Online software platform and methodology. With the use of a virtual business continuity appliance, a company can also cut costs of their business continuity plan, due to lower power, space, and hardware overhead.
We focus on making business continuity planning an organization-wide initiative and process – bringing people, processes, and technologies together.
We understand the challenges that you face in dedicating time to business continuity plan development, so we’ll do the heavy lifting for you. Our process includes:
- The Business Impact Analysis (BIA) – including our Financial Impact Analysis model.
- Conduct a Risk Assessment – we will help you analyze the types and likelihood of potential risks
- Departmental Recovery Plans – we will work directly with department heads to help them create plans
- Key Contact Development – pulling together information from across the entire organization so it is accessible in one central location
- Online website – once the plan is developed and approved, we load it into the Online Microsoft SharePoint Based hosting platform for you and provide secure access to your custom website
- Maintenance & Monitoring – your certified business continuity professional will continue to work with you to help ensure that your plan is kept up-to-date
- Recovery Team Development – we will also work with you to identify responsible parties (and backups) for each of the critical recovery teams
- Annual Exercises & Continuous Improvement – annual exercises are included (and highly encouraged) with your business continuity plan. Our certified professionals are available to help you before, during and after an exercise.
Live Event Management
Beyond the planning process – our Online Business Continuity Software will help you in real events. The software includes:
- Crisis Management Notification Software (CMNS) – Text your employees real-time information
- Incident Management Dashboard
- Scenario Based Plans – Each recovery task can be assigned meta data for real-time recovery plan generation
- Recovery Assistance – Our Team of professionals will coach and guide you through real recoveries
We also provide templates that can be customized for pandemic plans, crisis management and other frequently requested documents.
Do you have questions about how to improve your Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)? Are you looking for the pros and cons of hosting your BCP Online? Tplearn more about our business continuity services or sign-up for a demo of our Online Business Continuity platform – fill out this quick form.