Ongoing Operations operates Business Continuity Centers in:
The Business Continuity Centers currently consist of approximately 80,000 square feet of workspace and data center space. The facilities are configured to accommodate over 750 Credit Union representatives. Ongoing Operations Business Continuity Centers are managed to the highest standards in the industry.
These standards include:
- State of the Art Technology
- Secure network connectivity – isolated from other Credit Unions
- Secure facility with motion activated cameras and 24/7 monitoring
- Clean power facility – UPS and diesel generator protected to ensure maximum uptime
- High Availability Temperature controlled data center space
- State of the art infrastructure and back bone to support key IT infrastructure
- SAS 70/SSAE 16 and PCI Compliance
- Redundant private 10GBs connectivity
Rack space at Ongoing Operations allows Credit Unions to co-locate equipment in a secure data center. Credit Unions design, configure and install racks of equipment at the Ongoing Operations facility. The equipment is then connected on a private VLAN that isolates the Credit Unions data while providing access to essential connectivity services.
Fill out this quick form today to discuss available options and details.