Client Advisory Board 2018
- This event has passed.
June 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - June 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
Ongoing Operations will host it’s client advisory board in Minneapolis, MN June 13th-15th. Your invitation should have all the details you need for the event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Radisson Blu Mall of America
2100 Killebrew Dr, Bloomington, MN, US, 55425
Please find the full agenda for Ongoing Operations’ upcoming Client Advisory Board below. Do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Wednesday, June 13th 2018
5:15pm: Meet in the lobby of the Radisson Blu MOA for dinner and fun at Rock Bottom Brewery.
Thursday, June 14th 2018
8-8:45am: Breakfast in Harriet Conference Room
9-10am: Welcome to CAB!
- Ongoing Operations Roadmap and Painted Picture
10-11:30am: Group Interactive Session
- 10-10:30am: Highlighted product discussions
- 10:30-11am: Infrastructure
- 11-11:30am: Industry Trends
11:30-Noon: What Does All-In Mean?
1:15-2:15pm: vCIO Breakout Sessions
2:15-3:15pm: Open Question & Answer Session with the Executive Team
- Anything that is not on the agenda that you want to discuss
- Anything that came up during the vCIO breakouts
15 min Break
3:30-4:15pm: How Do We Rank?
5:15pm: Meet in lobby at 5:15 and head to dinner at The Butcher & The Boar
Friday, June 15th 2018
8-8:30am: Breakfast in the Harriet Conference Room
8am-10:30am: Fintech spotlights
- 8:45am-9:15: DoubleCheck with Joel Schwartz
- 9:20-9:50: Narmi with Nikhil Lakhanpal
- 10-10:30: BIG (Best Innovation Group) with John Best
10:30-11:30am: The Future of BCP
11:30-noon: Closing Comments from the Executive Team