Ongoing Operations uses a robust installation methodology. Our Certified Project Managers follow industry best practices to guide you through the installation process. Our team leverages Microsoft Project tools to deliver a consistent on-time installation experience. Here are the main steps in Hosted Lync Installation.
The first step in all of OGO’s projects are a kick-off meeting. In this meeting, a project manager is assigned to you and will be responsible for helping you through the installation process with regular meetings and any other help necessary.
Data Collection – OGO collects user names, license levels for each, company Admins, billing contact etc. This is done via a spreadsheet for smaller installations or can be automated in larger ones. Once we receive the information we move to verification.
Data Collection verification – Level II Support confirms data and validates formats. Once the data is ready we will schedule an upload into the platform.
Once all the data is ready to go, we will follow these steps:
- Setup Company in Cirrus Control Panel (if not already existing customer)
- Migrate users into Cirrus control panel (if not already setup)
- Assign proper license to each their user account
- Setup Phone number for VoIP integration in Cirrus (if combined with our VoIP services and Enterprise ordered- VoIP setup items not included here)
- Install Lync locally for all users Test Lync with test user(s)
- Provide User notification/Welcome guide
OGO provides two levels of training during installation:
- Training for Company Admins in Cirrus – including how to open support tickets, moves, adds or changes, and employee add/remove features.
- Lync Training (Standard or Enterprise specific) for end users. If needed we will even come on site to train your company – we can’t teach you how to talk to each other though…
Clean-up and Follow-up
After you have moved to the new platform, users are trained and things are quite – we will follow up on any outstanding issues and review the billing. At that point, you will be turned over to our awesome support team.
WANT MORE INFO? Fill out this form: