Cloudworks’s Voice2Text offers a simpler way to handle voicemail.
Cloudworks and Voice2Text are now integrated. Cloudworks Voice2Text converts your voicemail into text messages and then sends them directly to your mobile phone, Blackberry, Goodlink enabled phone and/or your email account.
You can instantly see who has called and what they said, whether you are sitting in a business meeting or traveling on the road. Your voicemail functionality does not change; it can still be listened to and stored for later use.
Use Voice2Text to unify your mobile, home and work phones into one unlimited voicemail box and read your voicemail from any of your phone numbers – anywhere.
The service works with Cloudworks and landlines which are currently available to consumers. Users with Cloudwork’s Voice2Text accounts can still dial in and listen to voicemail the old way, should they choose. Voice2Text accounts feature unlimited voicemail storage, so users never have to delete their voicemail or worry about callers hearing “sorry this mailbox is full.” With Voice2Text, users can unify all their phone numbers, including mobile, land-line and have them directed to a single Voice2Text voicemail box.
- Online voicemail management
- Unlimited voicemail box storage
- Voicemail delivery options include e-mail and/or text messages
- Dial-in voicemail management
- 24/7 customer service and support
- Save time – users manage, READ, listen to and delete voicemail with a single click.
- Greater efficiency – transcribed voicemail arrive as e-mail with the caller’s phone number in the email subject line, transcribed voice message in the body and an attached audio file of the original message.
- Harness control over your voicemail – forward, file, search, and reply to voicemail via email or text message.
- Return on investment – estimated time saved per month is 3+ hours.
- No more voicemail hassle – unlimited voicemail storage means you never have to delete voicemail and can easily access and search for messages. Users will never hear “mailbox is full.”
- Voicemail functionality stays the same – call and listen to messages when needed.
- Manage messages with the Voice2Text online interface – users manage, READ, listen to and delete voicemail with a single click Dial in and listen to voicemail via cell, office or work lines.
- Great for follow-up – transcribed voicemail arrive as e-mail with the caller’s phone number in the email subject line, transcribed voice message in the body and an attached audio file of the original message.
Cloudwork’s Voice2Text is not only for your mobile phone. Custom integration of all voicemail systems (mobile, home, business, etc.) can be completed by Cloudwork’s staff of system integrators.