Gain All the Benefits of an In-House CISO without the Overhead
Does your network and members’ information security keep you up at night?
Are you constantly trying to keep up with the security demands of your regulator?
Not all Credit Unions have the resources to hire a full time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), and a CISO is exactly what you need to keep your Credit Union secure. That’s why OGO is offering CISO as a Service (CISOaas). We’ll relieve all your security concerns by providing you with:
- An expert, independent and unbiased view of your risk, compliance and security postures
- An information security liaison to auditors, assessors and third parties
- Oversight and management of the day-to-day security activities, reporting, and events
- Policy Development and Recommendation in-line with NCUA / FFIEC Requirements and best practices
- A Cyber Security Roadmap with strategic guidance in company growth, risk management and service offerings
- Guaranteed access 24/7/365 in case of a security event or other significant issue
OGO will also accommodate your Credit Union with the appropriate procurement services, and your CISO will serve as your personal security technology liaison the whole way. We know where to find value, what works and what often fails. We’ll cut through the marketing and technology jargon to help you understand the true costs and benefits of available organizational solutions.
On-Demand Access to Your Personal Security Technology Liaison
You can rely on your CISO to assist you with items that would otherwise cause stress on you and your employees. Your CISO has access to OGO’s wealth of proven industry experience and knowledge and will:
- Create senior-level presentations of your security posture and plans for the future to your organization’s Board of Directors and/or NCUA
- Coordinate security breach and incident investigations with an external perspective unbiased by internal relationships/circumstances
- Conduct long term and short term strategic planning discussions designed to coordinate and align your Cyber Security plans
- Assess the information security skills of your personnel and implement a multi-media program of education and cross training designed to arm your staff with the skills necessary to protect your information
- Independently review audit and assessment reports, assisting with prioritizing issues and tracking resolution
Who is your CISO?
Your CISO will have previously held a senior security management role for a number of years and will help you avoid making costly novice mistakes. Your CISO’s areas of expertise include:
- Network Segmentation
- DDoS Mitigation and clean pipe solutions
- Secure Architecture and Configurations
- Encryption and Tokenization
- Cryptographic key management and performance
- End-to- end and point-to- point encryption
- Holistic anti-malware and rootkit detection
- Secure Messaging, MDM, Anti-Virus, Anti-SPAM, DLP, Archiving/Journaling
- All areas of application security
- Access control and privilege auditing
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), file integrity monitoring (FIM)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS)
- Incident response, risk assessment and security policies and process
CISOaaS is the solution many Credit Unions have been hoping for. OGO is proud to accommodate our clients by bridging the gap and filling this major need.