Microsoft® Office 365® for Credit Unions
Move Microsoft Office to the cloud for cost savings, first-rate communication tools, and much more. Microsoft Office 365 combines the services of Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Web Apps, and Lync. You can also receive migration assistance and ongoing live support from Ongoing Operations.
The technology landscape is changing fast. Can your credit union remain innovative while still meeting its regulatory and compliance requirements? Many credit unions are currently struggling to keep up with the constantly changing technology landscape. Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud platform allows your credit union the ability to empower employees and enhance member engagement, all while meeting security and regulatory compliance requirements.
What Office 365 Can Do for You:
- Hosts all server-side components in the cloud.
- Allows for live support from Ongoing Operations technicians.
- Provides an always up-to-date Microsoft Office suite on your desktop.
- Promotes collaborative sharing and editing of Office documents.
- Synchronizes email, calendar, and contacts on multiple devices.
What Office 365 Means for Your Credit Union:
- Lower IT costs due to cloud-based services.
- Customized usability (also lowering costs) by enabling, per seat, per month fees, as well as different package options for different employees.
- Easier access, collaboration, and communication between your employees.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today to speak to an expert.