When Backups Aren’t Enough
Ongoing Operations provides a fully managed data vaulting solution that provides for 15 minute snapshots locally and offsite of any windows server and for rapid recovery and testing of the Credit Unions non-core infrastructure.
|Information you'll want|
|Why Do I Need It?||Sometimes servers die, sometimes buildings burn down, sometimes bad things happen.|
|What Are The Likely Outcomes?||Your data gets offsite and is quickly recoverable from a remote location.|
|Why OGO?||OGO makes sure that backups happens day in day out regardless of other distractions and testing happens annually|
Data Vaulting Features Include:
- Continuous data mirroring
- Multiple restore points on any server
- Total Windows server backup preserves OS and applications
- Restore systems in a fraction of the time
- Multiple replication schemes
- Exchange granular recovery, restore at message level
- Rapid failover server remotely
- Industry Standard Encryption
- Automatic and non-disruptive back-ups
- Integrated Management and Reporting
Additional features include bare metal restorations to dissimilar hardware, a sandbox environment to test patches, software upgrades and configuration changes before applying them to the production environment, and the ability to run monthly/quarterly/yearly reports without touching the actual production server.
Aside from the technical features – the OGO Replicator is provided as a service and includes fully managed backups, offsite data transfer, monitoring, annual DR Testing and managed recovery.
Servers are replicated to OGO’s VCloud environment. The Replicator can achieve RPO, Recovery Point Objectives, less then a minute.
Ongoing Operations Offsite and Remote Recovery
Servers are recoverable in OGO’s VCloud environment. The Replicator can achieve RTO, Recovery Time Objectives, within minutes.