Security Leadership. On Demand.
CISO as a Service delivers security management, minus the overhead.
Depending on the size or budget of your organization, you may not have the resources for a full-time, on-site Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). But your security program still needs to be managed and monitored, right? We get it – and that’s why we offer CISO as a Service (CISOaaS) – an on-demand resource to help you manage and enhance your overall security posture.
“We collaborate with Ongoing Operations for CISO as a Service, which has proven to be extremely helpful for us. Information Security is a fundamental mandate for Tower Federal Credit Union. The OGO team has been able to push us forward faster, with a clear focus on creating and updating process, responding to audit findings, and improving our overall information security posture.” – Martin Breland, CEO Tower Federal Credit Union
Our CISOaaS offering provides access to top industry experts at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CISO, and delivers:
- An expert, independent and unbiased view of your risk, compliance and security posture via physical & technical risk analysis with periodic reassessment (Quarterly, bi-Annually, Annually)
- Ongoing reporting, including an Information Security Dashboard
- An information security liaison to auditors, assessors and third parties
- Oversight and management of the day-to-day security activities, reporting, and events
- Policy Development and recommendations that align with NCUA/FFIEC requirements and best practices
- A Cybersecurity Roadmap with strategic guidance in compliance and risk management
- Guaranteed access 24/7/365 in case of a security event or other significant issue
Our experts’ experience also include a wide range of disciplines and certifications:
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) and response
- Risk assessment
- Security policies and process
- Network Segmentation
- DDoS Mitigation
- Secure Architecture and Configurations
- Encryption and Tokenization
- Cryptographic key management and performance
- End-to-end and point-to-point encryption
- Holistic anti-malware and rootkit detection
- Secure Messaging, MDM, Anti-Virus, Anti-SPAM, DLP,
- All areas of application security
- Access control and privilege auditing
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS)
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Computer Related Crime Investigation
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- GIAC Certified Legal Issues in Information Technology & Security
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
Get the benefit of unmatched, cross-functional IT security experience and expertise, combined with substantial cost savings over full-time staff. That’s a win-win.
To learn more about CISOaaS, or get started on an independent, unbiased and expert assessment of your current cybersecurity status, contact us today.