3 Things Clients’ say about our Virtual Desktops
1. HVDI enables them to focus on their core business – not their IT infrastructure
2. HVDI lets them work seamlessly and securely anywhere, anytime, any place
3. HVDI gets them moving faster by automating moves, adds and changes related to new and departing employees
Information you'll want
|Why Do I Need It?||You don’t ever want to deal with a PC, software, Microsoft or help desk again.|
|What Are The Likely Outcomes?||A fully managed solution that is well integrated, secure, and fully supports employees working from anywhere.|
|Why OGO?||OGO has built the platform to be high performance and meet all of the credit union industry security requirements.|
Our Hosted Virtual desktop solution supports a Windows 7 desktop environment and allows you to access your desktop on almost any device.
Users are set up in a secure environment for easy login. Access your desktop, anytime, anywhere, 24/7. A hosted virtual desktop is a new form of desktop commuting that removes any need for physical desktop PCs in from the office environment. Desktop hosting can give a company the benefits of a hi-tech IT infrastructure, while only having to cost a fraction of the traditional model.
Why Ongoing Operations HVDI?
1. Uniquely Secure VDI Platform built for regulated industries (if you don’t value security our VDI isn’t for you)
2. Intimate knowledge of Financial Services Applications
3. Connectivity to all Financial Services Related 3rd Party Providers
- Pay ONLY for Employees as you add them (or remove them)
- Fully integrated with all Microsoft Products including the OGO Collaboration Suite
- Extremely flexible and able to handle most custom or third-party software
- Accessible from Everywhere (as long as you have internet + a mobile device)
- Click here for a list of already supported applications
- High Performance, everyone gets great performance for their applications
Hosted VDI Infrastructure
OGO provides highly secure data centers with all the latest technology representing the ‘invisible” components such as storage, network, security, equipment, and applications. Everything you need to support the virtual desktop is managed by experts.
A team of US based and highly trained & friendly help desk technicians are available 24/7 to address any question or troubleshoot any problem. All user requests are entered and captured in our comprehensive help desk software for tracking, monitoring, and reporting status of help desk tickets. Call 877-552-7892 or, enter help desk ticket at https://support.cloudworks.com.
Industry leading, multiscan, anti virus in place for threat detection. Preventing data breaches and ensuring business continuity is our priority. The antivirus provides multiple layers of protection, scans and detects malware in real time and combines intrusion detection and prevention, firewall, integrity monitoring, log inspection, and agentless anti-malware capabilities.
Provided out of an SSAE16 secure community cloud hosting infrastructure that can include full redundancy between data centers.
Control Panel “Cirrus” – Provisioning
A user friendly administrative tool allows you to manage Ongoing Operations’ Cloudworks services and scale as you need 24 hours per day. There are several tasks that can be easily managed including applications, storage, permissions, user account modifications, passwords and many more. The control panel is custom and was built specifically for the Ongoing Operations’ Cloudworks product offering. There are two versions, user and company administrator with different functionality.
Company Administration capabilities:
User Administration Capabilities
Citrix XenApp is an on-demand application delivery solution that enables any Windows application to be virtualized, centralized, and managed and instantly delivered as a service to users anywhere on any device. Citrix ensures that users receive the highest quality experience through HDX technology.
MORE INFO: Fill out this form and we will contact you